Sirens Choral Association Inc. believes that every child with the desire to sing should have access to choral music education. Thanks to the generous support of Roberta MacLean, we have launched the “Mary Matheson Gift of Music” in memory of her grandmother. Money from this fund covers Harmonia’s tuition costs ($150) for those families who may find the registration fee a deterrent to participation.
Need will be assessed based on the following:
- number of children registered for our programs
- distance travelled to rehearsals
- number of incomes in family
- number of dependents in family
- your child’s interest in music and desire to sing
- consistent attendance and adherence to choir’s policies and expectations
Applications will be reviewed by the artistic staff, and you will be notified when a decision has been made.
Please contact Kelsea McLean (email@example.com) to apply.