Do you know a young woman between the age of 11-18 who loves to sing? Harmonia is a community where girls can feel safe to find their voices through music. The ensemble accepts new members at the beginning of each term in September and January.
- Location – Park Royal United Church, Charlottetown (11 Christie Drive);
- Rehearsals are Tuesday evenings, 6:15-8:15pm, from September 10, 2019 to May 18, 2020
- Harmonia performs two concert programs each season: a winter performance on December 14, and a spring performance on May 23;
- Harmonia contributes music to Sunday morning services at Park Royal twice per season;
- New this year, singers will participate in 2 singer retreats focusing on musicianship and ensemble bonding;
- Additional performances may be included in the schedule pending availability and value of experience for singers;
- As part of the Sirens family, singers have the opportunity to attend Sirens concerts for free;
- Singers will receive specialized vocal training within a gendered choir context, specializing in specific training for the girl’s developing voice;
- Registration for the year is $125
- No child will be excluded from participation due to financial reasons; please reach out to us directly with any questions you may have
- Community Service Bursary are awarded to participating high school students
Please fill out the form below if you would like to enroll your daughter in Harmonia.