Do you know a young woman between the age of 10-19 who loves to sing? Harmonia is a community where girls can feel safe to find their voices through music. The ensemble accepts new members at the beginning of each term in September and January.
- Location: Charlottetown area, location to be determined;
- New! Harmonia has expanded to include two choirs: Harmonia Junior for girls aged 10-14, and Harmonia Senior for girls aged 14-19;
- Rehearsals are Tuesday evenings, 6:00 – 7:00 PM for Harmonia Junior, and 7:30-8:45 PM for Harmonia Senior;
- There will be a virtual orientation for parents and singers on Tuesday, September 15, 7:00 PM
- Regular rehearsals begin on September 22, and will run Tuesday evenings until May
- Singers will attend either a virtual or in-person rehearsal every week. Harmonia will operate on a 3-week rotation. Every child will rotate between: in-person rehearsal, “tune-in” by Zoom to an in-person rehearsal, and virtual Zoom rehearsal;
- Harmonia will produce two virtual projects: one in December, and one in May;
- Singers will receive specialized vocal training specific to the girl’s developing voice;
- New opportunities this season include: one-on-one singing lessons, virtual networking with other choirs from across Canada, and online workshops with composers;
- Registration for the year is $125. No child will be excluded from participation due to financial reasons; please reach out to us directly with any questions you may have;
- Community Service Bursary are awarded to participating high school students;
- Sirens Choral Association Inc. will follow strict health and safety protocols (click here)
Email Kelsea McLean (firstname.lastname@example.org) to register your daughter!