Do you know a young woman between the age of 11-18 who loves to sing? Harmonia is a community where girls can feel safe to find their voices through music. The ensemble accepts new members at the beginning of each term in September and January.
- Location – Park Royal United Church, Charlottetown (11 Christie Drive);
- Rehearsals are Tuesday evenings, 6:15-8:15pm, from September 11, 2018 to May 7th, 2019;
- Harmonia performs two concert programs each season: a Christmas performance on December 8 & 9 (with Sirens) and a Spring performance on May 11;
- Harmonia contributes music to Sunday morning services at Park Royal twice per school year
- Harmonia will perform with the PEI Symphony Orchestra on April 14 alongside Sirens and community singers; extra rehearsals to be scheduled between April 11-13
- The choir will participate in the Queens County Music Festival in May 2019
- Additional performances may be included in the schedule pending availability and value of experience for singers
- As part of the Sirens family, singers have the opportunity to attend Sirens concerts (for free!) and perform alongside the group;
- Singers will receive specialized vocal training within a gendered choir context, specializing in specific training for the girl’s developing voice
- Registration for the entire year is $125
- No child will be excluded from participation due to financial reasons; please reach out to us directly with any questions you may have
- NEW! Community Service Bursary hours now awarded to participating high school students!
Please fill out the form below if you would like to enroll your daughter in Harmonia.