Do you know a young woman between the age of 10-19 who loves to sing? Harmonia is a community where self-identifying girls can feel safe to find their voices through music. The ensemble accepts new members at the beginning of each term in September and January.
- Location: Park Royal United Church, Charlottetown;
- Harmonia’s programming includes two choirs: Harmonia Junior for girls aged 10-14, and Harmonia Senior for girls aged 14-19;
- Rehearsals are weekly on Tuesday evenings, 6:30-7:45 PM for Harmonia Junior, and 7:30-9:00 PM for Harmonia Senior, ensembles rehearse together from 7:30-7:45 PM;
- Rehearsals are held in-person, following safety protocols; our safety protocols will continually be reviewed as public health restrictions dictate;
- Regular rehearsals begin on September 20, and will run until April 26;
- Harmonia is planning to produce two concerts this season: Saturday, December 17, 7pm and Saturday, April 29th, 2:30pm;
- Early Bird Registration (until September 1) $150; Regular Registration $175;
- There are bursaries available to those families who may find the registration fee a deterrent to participation. CLICK HERE to learn more;
- The Athena Mentorship Programming provides senior singers with the opportunity to rehearse and perform with Sirens;
- Community Service Bursary hours are awarded to participating high school students.
Email Kelsea McLean (firstname.lastname@example.org) to register your child!