Do you know a young woman between the age of 10-19 who loves to sing? Harmonia is a community where girls can feel safe to find their voices through music. The ensemble accepts new members at the beginning of each term in September and January.
- Location: The Kirk of St. James, Charlottetown;
- New! Harmonia has expanded to include two choirs: Harmonia Junior for girls aged 10-14, and Harmonia Senior for girls aged 14-19;
- Rehearsals are weekly on Tuesday evenings, 6:15 – 7:15 PM for Harmonia Junior, and 7:45-9:00 PM for Harmonia Senior;
- Rehearsals are held in-person, following strict safety protocols; rehearsals will pivot to an online format if restrictions are put in place by the CPHO;
- Regular rehearsals begin on September 22, and will run Tuesday evenings until May
- Harmonia will produce two virtual projects: one in December, and one in May;
- Singers will receive specialized vocal training specific to the girl’s developing voice;
- Registration for the year is $125, or $75 for one term. No child will be excluded from participation due to financial reasons; please reach out to us directly with any questions you may have;
- Community Service Bursary are awarded to participating high school students;
Email Kelsea McLean (firstname.lastname@example.org) to register your daughter!